Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a small tribe...

REVIER

Only the second time in this hobby I found 3 Indians on one hunt...twice I got I to the 1800's on this one.
All nice green ones, too.
I was using Andy Sabisch's Nox coin shooting settings that I tweaked a bit to my liking.
What works, works.

Attachments

• 3indians.jpg
    3indians.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 149
It amazing to see the different colors Mother Earth paints for us. Around here I get either a dull brown or a reddish pink color. Nice finds! You should get that blown up and make a nice photo or xmas cards!!!!

Awesome. Congrats

Congrats on some nice injuns!!!

REVIER said: I was using Andy Sabisch's Nox coin shooting settings that I tweaked a bit to my liking.

Love the IH cents. Those settings are now officially the REVIER settings. If Andy can tweak Minelab's settings and call them his, I see no reason you can't tweak his and call them yours. :thumbup:

Indian's are always a great find - well done !

Care to share your tweaked settings ?

I don't have the book but this tutorial was good enough so I set mine up this way...sort of.
I already had a program saved that was kinda like it that I did myself but I used this one instead and still tweaked it to my liking a bit.
Once a tweaker always a tweaker.
Raised up the disc in the bottom end more than usually do and took a little off the top to get rid of high tone iron falsing like he does in the vid but one change I liked better was I also turned a couple of nickel numbers into maxed high tones cause I love finding nickels and nickel area bigger gold and high tones I notice the best.
I hunted in Field 2 because that seems to work best in my dirt and most of the rest was set like he had done it in the vid.
Also I had the sniper coil mounted.

Congrats on some nice injuns!!!
Thanks!

Love the IH cents. Those settings are now officially the REVIER settings. If Andy can tweak Minelab's settings and call them his, I see no reason you can't tweak his and call them yours. :thumbup:
Ha, still Andy's settings but I do have a few of my own that work well but are pretty strange compared to normal.
Story of my life, I have posted a lot of my experimental, mostly maxed out settings I used with great success on my F70 but several other owners have called me insane for even attempting to use them.
You never know what works, or doesn't work, until you try.

Indian's are always a great find - well done !
Thank you!

You are liking the Nox. Great finds.
Yes, I like it find and still learning but I think the thing seems to work well no matter how you set it.

Nice finds. Many Indian Heads have been passed over because of the kind of signal the green patina causes. Next to silver ,the greens are my favorite color in the hole. Three Indians in one day is a great day.

Great find I dont find enough Indians for the number of years they were minted you’d think we would be digging them like mad!
Mark

I don't have the book but this tutorial was good enough so I set mine up this way...sort of.
I already had a program saved that was kinda like it that I did myself but I used this one instead and still tweaked it to my liking a bit.
Once a tweaker always a tweaker.
Raised up the disc in the bottom end more than usually do and took a little off the top to get rid of high tone iron falsing like he does in the vid but one change I liked better was I also turned a couple of nickel numbers into maxed high tones cause I love finding nickels and nickel area bigger gold and high tones I notice the best.
I hunted in Field 2 because that seems to work best in my dirt and most of the rest was set like he had done it in the vid.
Also I had the sniper coil mounted.

Hey...really appreciate the video......THANKS !

Only the second time in this hobby I found 3 Indians on one hunt...twice I got I to the 1800's on this one.
All nice green ones, too.
I was using Andy Sabisch's Nox coin shooting settings that I tweaked a bit to my liking.
What works, works.
Quite a day I would say. Congratulations!!!

Nice finds. Many Indian Heads have been passed over because of the kind of signal the green patina causes. Next to silver ,the greens are my favorite color in the hole. Three Indians in one day is a great day.
Thanks, yes three Indians is a great day for me, like I said only the second time it has happened in my career.
In my dirt every one of these were like 21-23 numbers at about 5" deep, not a bit lower where they usually are but in my mineralized, iron infested soil the deeper you go the more up-averaging I get on most targets.

Great find I dont find enough Indians for the number of years they were minted you’d think we would be digging them like mad!
Mark
Not common enough around here for me either, just finding one makes a special day so three is glorious!
This is a hunted out area at the very edge of a big park where I found my very first Indian long ago with a Compadre so I keep coming back to search for more.
There used to be an old 1800's house in this area that was knocked down long ago and a friend that was a member of the local club for awhile said one of the members found a trime here decades ago when silver was more plentiful and easier to find.
Still more here but hidden very well, evidently.
Never give up...Never surrender is my motto, however.
Stubbornness sometimes pays off.

Hey...really appreciate the video......THANKS !
Anytime...I would have gotten back to you sooner but I hadn't checked this thread for awhile and the tiny notification icon I missed every time I came to the forum...gotta look at thing more often and a little closer, I guess.
Better late than never.

Quite a day I would say. Congratulations!!!
And thank yew!

Yeah here either in Ct though this year I’ve found more than usual.
Mark