Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my 1st Silver with Bill_S Pattern for Trashy Parks

JMT Detectors

I wanted to thank you again Bill_S for the pattern for trashy parks. I have found a bunch of clad coins and finally found a silver coin with my new to me used E-Trac. I was using Bill_S pattern with a 6" Excelerator coil with auto +3 on sensitivity and I think 28 on gain. Here is a picture of a 1900 Barber dime. I have been away from detecting so long I couldn't tell you when I found the last silver coin. Very nice!!

I did the same thing today with the Bill_S program in an area I swore was hunted out. Ended up with a barber, silver rosie and a wheat. All were deep and I can't believe I'd missed them before. It's a great setup for a trashy spot.

filo said:
I did the same thing today with the Bill_S program in an area I swore was hunted out. Ended up with a barber, silver rosie and a wheat. All were deep and I can't believe I'd missed them before. It's a great setup for a trashy spot.

This place was an old park that's been beat to death with metal detectors since the early 1970's. There was an old boy that was up there with a Compass detector that took a lot of silver, my dad and I with Whites and another guy with CZ Fisher detectors. I can remember as a kid seeing half a dozen people with detectors after the carnival would leave every year.

I forgot to mention that I found two 1905 Indian Heads about 8 inches apart at the same park with the park pattern in the E-Trac. They were in so poor condition photos wouldn't have shown much.

Wow....you guys are doing good with the pattern. I am glad it is working for you. Thanks for the positive comments......;o)

Congrats on the great silver find!!