Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my first silver ring ever with the E-trac !

Was detecting at a high school across the street today and was working the area by the basketball courts that lead to the baseball fields when I started walking down the hill that is grass, I decided to start detecting right where I was at and after finding some clad coins, I got a signal that I don't remember what it was but I decided to dig it. The ground was dry and full of crabgrass and after digging down about 5 inches, I saw it plain as day. BAM ! my first ring ever after detecting for over 45 years on and off. It says 325 on the ring and I guess its a really cheap silver but for me it's a million dollar find. It has a brown topaz color stone in it and I don' know if its real or not but to me it's priceless only because it's ,my first ring ever found. I'm swinging an E-trac that I picked up on E bay for an great price ( Used but like new, and 9.9 out of 10) I'm still learning this machine and getting the hang of it. Really loving it though. Anyway this is my first post and hope I didn't bore anybody with my story but I'm really excited about it. Here are some pictures of it.
20200723_223432.jpg

Attachments

• 20200723_223443.jpg
    20200723_223443.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 20200723_223512.jpg
    20200723_223512.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 168
  • 20200723_224059.jpg
    20200723_224059.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 202
Nice find.... you should be able to straighten that one out if you have a mandrel or you can take it to a jewelery shop.. they probably will do it for free for you.
Good score and congratulations!!!!

My old eyes see .925 in the picture of the ring. Sterling silver. Congrats on the first.

Was detecting at a high school across the street today and was working the area by the basketball courts that lead to the baseball fields when I started walking down the hill that is grass, I decided to start detecting right where I was at and after finding some clad coins, I got a signal that I don't remember what it was but I decided to dig it. The ground was dry and full of crabgrass and after digging down about 5 inches, I saw it plain as day. BAM ! my first ring ever after detecting for over 45 years on and off. It says 325 on the ring and I guess its a really cheap silver but for me it's a million dollar find. It has a brown topaz color stone in it and I don' know if its real or not but to me it's priceless only because it's ,my first ring ever found. I'm swinging an E-trac that I picked up on E bay for an great price ( Used but like new, and 9.9 out of 10) I'm still learning this machine and getting the hang of it. Really loving it though. Anyway this is my first post and hope I didn't bore anybody with my story but I'm really excited about it. Here are some pictures of it.View attachment 5570
Are you sure it’s silver 925?...not sure what 325 would be unless your mistaking . (525) I believe is gold 14k......congrats anayways!

Are you sure it’s silver 925?...not sure what 325 would be unless your mistaking . (525) I believe is gold 14k......congrats anayways!
Ya, Now that I had a chance to take a closer look at it, It does look like 925 stamped into it. My old eyes just aren't what they used to be.

92.5% silver!!! Nice find my friend!!!

Excellent find !