Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found this with the Equinox today!!! Gold........

Bud-sc

[attachment 355068 20180218_201230-2016x980.jpg]
[attachment 355068 20180218_201230-2016x980.jpg]

Found the earring about 8 inches. My hunting buddy has a Safari all he could get was about a inch off the ground!!!
My settings: beach 1... sensitivity 21... Recovery speed 4.

Sweet... still waiting on my Nox..... Congrats..

IDXMonster said:
Your buddies Safari is broken.:) Good find!

Lol....
No.... Running fine.... He runs his sensitivity on 19. A friend of ours came to hunt with us also he has a Safari also. Same test same result.

its a good report as I have an earing that no machine will hit over a couple of inches and that is a scratchy hit as once that circle of trust is broken most detectors struggle even closed and I am talking high end gear, so will be interesting to see how the IQ does on this as its the gold standard for my testing.

report is promising anyway well done on the find.

what about a knife :biggrin:

It is amazing how funny shaped or really small things respond differently or not at all. When I dredge up the cash for an EQ that’s what the purpose will be....gold items! Now,to dredge up that cash....:yo:

Gee Wiz! Looks like all I can expect with my 'Nox (if it ever comes) will be small gold. I get big rings with my Excal and CTX. I guess since they have a combined $4k list price it only makes sense they find bigger gold. :twodetecting: