Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Four Silvers and my first Walking Half

Rolladex

Got warm enough to get out yesterday, and what a day. Four Silvers 1 Walking Half 1936, 1 Standing Quarter 1929, 2 Silver Dimes 1941 Merc,1950D Rosie, 3 Wheat's 1934,1942,1944D, and a whole bunch of clad. The first place we went I found a buckeye laying right on top of the ground. Must of been a omen.

Wow!!! You had an awesome day.........really great finds:clapping:!
Congratulations......

Man what a day! Big Congrats on your first Walker! You can't beat the sight of Big Silver in the dirt, Way to go! :thumbup:

my first Walker was a 1936 as well...will never forget that day. way to go, big congrats on your BIG silver

wow ... congrats

Congrats on a fantastic bunch of finds !

Walking Half's are beautiful coins !

Great finds! Congrats on your Walking Liberty!

A HUGE congratulations on your first Walker! You made me go and take a peek at mine, '34. Very nice hunt! Thanks for the pictures. Most beautiful coin design, in my opinion!

NebTrac

Excellent Finds! It took me pretty good handful of SLQs over the years to finally get one with a visible date so that is a nice bonus.
Those walking liberty halves still make my mouth drop open after pulling them out of the ground :surprised:

What a great hunt!! Congratulations on your first Walker. They are always fun to find. Adding a 1929S SLQ made it even better.