Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Friday the 13th find and return

nagov

I went to Bling Bling beach yesterday and as soon as I got on the wet sand a lady came up to me asking for help....apparently her daughter had just got engaged and went in the water and yes.....lost her new engagement ring. She was asking for my help and was devastated ....her fianc

Great job on the find and return!
Where is Bling Bling beach?

:clapping::clap::thumbup:
That's a beauty Cliff, great story to share. You have to feel good about being able to help out a couple like that. They probably were blaming it all on Friday the 13th...bad for some lucky for others. Saw three weddings last night on the beach, I hit the low tide last night from sunset till 10:30PM, found 8 cents and tabs, think the wet got sanded in rather thick.

Nice work Cliff, A great memory and some Karma for the future...!! :thumbup:

Now that is the kind of response you like to get when you return a ring or lost item...!!:clapping:

bootyhoundpa said:
Congrats, I guess that makes you the best man..... well done, great story..

Or the Ring Bearer???? :surprised:

Thanks everyone, overall it was a great experience, two great young adults there, I was glad I could help them out. To be honest, if they hadn't been so precise as to where it was lost, it would have taken more time and effort so most of the kudos need to be directed to them having enough sense to pinpoint the location of the loss in such a small area.

This isn't my first return but it evens out the good ones and the bad ones....I have had other returns to young people that were not near as polite, some I've even had to write back to just to find out IF they had got the package in the mail....

Cliff

I have returned so many items from cell phones to jewelry and It always made me feel great. And each and every time I would get a double reward by not only making someone's day but also finding something for myself, always a WIN WIN all the way around. Good for u, and best of luck

It doesn't get any better than that, does it? Congrats!!!

well done :clapping: