Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Frozen Legend. Help!!

Wow, mine froze up myself today to where the screen was on but frozen, no buttons worked, then I held the on/off button down for around twenty seconds or so and it finally turned off. I turned it back on and it worked fine. I have the 0106 update that I installed a couple days ago. Still the threshold volume problem of being loud or nothing. Hopefully the next update will address that. After a few more updates to work the bugs out, it should be good as gold. With the 6" coil there's just something magical about it to be able to find the coins/jewelry under iron and next to junk. Love the tones.

Willee, you are absolutely correct. It froze with the number 50 on the screen. It would not turn off. Anyway, Richard did his magic and got it running again. I repeat, he's the best. He "Did the Right Thing". which is my motto for my grandchildren. Actually it's "Do the Right Thing" per Biblical teachings.

Bill, holding the Power button down for 30 seconds may have cured the problem but I didn't know to do that. Is that in the manual?

Is there a factory reset? Hopefully there is. Built in batteries is going to be the way we go forward and if you have a problem like yours, we will be "dead in the water". Good luck and keep us posted.
The "factory reset" is one of the changes coming with the next software update.

I copied this from the Nokta website.

Reverting Back to Factory Defaults

After selecting the user profile in the settings menu, press and hold the pinpoint button until letters Fd appear on screen. Fd will disappear after 2 seconds.

I copied this from the Nokta website.

Reverting Back to Factory Defaults

After selecting the user profile in the settings menu, press and hold the pinpoint button until letters Fd appear on screen. Fd will disappear after 2 seconds.
Thanks does that work with V1.07 as well

The Factory reset is a V1.08 addition.