Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Future Proposed Update / Feature "Wish List" Collection . . . . .

As far as more comfortable headphones, consider a set of Quest HD headphones which are designed to accept the puck from the ORX or WS4 backphones . . . . great sound and a lot more comfortable if you want a different design.

The ability to switch between programs on the ORX with the plus and minus buttons like the Deus. Also make the ground grab button one of the other buttons and make it go into pinpoint instantly like on the Deus instead of there being a delay.

Have the WS2 headphones compatible with the deus.

How about this option.

Have a standard remote with only the features and controls you want custom ordered just for you. For instance. A base cost for the remote and say a 4 search option package deal for 100 bucks added to the cost of the remote. Like If you do not want or use the XY screen then you can opt out of it. If you do not use but 4 tones you can opt out of the other options. If you do not use notch, you can opt out of the option and so on.

So for example the remote base cost would be 375.00 then you choose 3 search options or programs that you could tweak and 2 slots where you could save 2 custom programs would be 100.00 more. for a total of $475.00 just for the custom remote option package.

Or make just the remote base cost with a whole list of items and features to tweak yourself that you could pick from the whole list at a cost per each function or program.

Just an idea.

All I would like is a bigger, clearer screen, for those of us who have ageing eye sight. Far to much info is on the current, small hard to read screen.Thats all.

Not much of a software change needed, but how about the option of 0 zero hz for tones\audio. Much better to use than disc.

A memory function that holds the last settings made. Not talking about making a custom program and saving it.

A new flagship model , it’s about time I reckon !
11 years is a looooooong time .

Simultaneous multi frequency is a must , even whites had it with the dfx donkeys years ago for gods sake , so their must be a way xp can get around any patent or develop their own .

11 years !!!!!!!!

Hard to improve on perfection,,,,, but not impossible.
I would hope as up to date as the XP DEUS is that a multi frequency update is coming very soon. I believe detectorist as am I very curious about the multi frequencies good or bad.
My observation is the Equinox 800 has stolen a bit of the XP DEUS'S thunder. I feel even with the cost difference an XP DEUS with multi frequency would more than justify the cost difference .. The quality and thought that has went into the XP DEUS is unsurpassed. " SURELY " the engineers wouldn't stop now! ! ! Would they???
Love the XP DEUS so much I bought a second one. One I use in my travels the other for plinking around at home. Looking very much forward to the updates.
Please keep up the excellent work.