Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garretts newest

teleman2525

i see the pi cats out of the bag atx is not cheap at over 2 grand up around mine labs ctx it looks like a nice unit but i,ll surly wait at those prices love my at pro and its price it out hunts my explorer mite look into a sea hunter for salt water hunting mite be moving to florida soon at pro is good in fresh water lakes but i hear weak in the salt

Hmmm... I would agree with you, Teleman, its pretty tough to beat the Pro for fresh water anyway...I've not hunted the salt with mine yet... I lurked this site for a year before I got the Pro...If I ever get the chance to hunt salt, I would for sure take the pro and see if I can get it to at least give me 6" by fooling with the sens and gb right?
Mud

I'm not a DIG ALL person, but I love the telescoping rod and how small it gets.

I will be watching be reports. I'm keen to see how it reacts to small ferrous targets vs small gold. I have many thoughts on this.

If I was a gold nugget hunter, I would be very interested in owning it, although with my job it would remain a dream for a long, long, time. :clapping:

I do hope, however, that we see some more top of the line units coming from Garrett in the next few years. Hows about the GTI 3500 for 2015?:biggrin: Or maybe retire GTI series and start a new series?:clapping:

Well I am new to the AT Pro. I just tradded for one. I aw the price for this new unit og Garrett's and said WOW!! I am on socicial security disabled. For me that is just a dream. A decent used car comes 1st. I am just a Land Fisher any how, Beale.