Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gave TTF a try at a pounded site.

baspinall

Well I thought I would give TTF a go seeing as I have been reading really positive things about it. I have been hunting this site for a few years and pulled a good amount of old coppers and goodies out. First try with TTF and I pulled out this 1683 or 4 Charles II half penny with a big square nail in the same hole! Incredible machine!

Brian

Wow sweet find in any shape brian.What state are you hunting in.Charlie

WOW - a 1600's coin - now that's real old - great job finding it !:clapping:

Seriously old !
fantastic find
many congrats to you Brian

T59

DUMB QUESTION WHAT THE HECK IS A TTF?

Two tone ferrous. The only dumb question is the one you dont ask.

DKinPA said:
WOW! Great save Brian!! How long you been swingin' an E-Trac?

Dave

Not to long Dave. Been a White's guy for years. Crossed over to the dark side about four months ago. I love my V3 but this machine is proving itself every time I go out. We need to get together on a hunt some time.

Brian

Nice Find! Congratulations!