Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

getting skunked !

We must be a hardcore group to be happy with one " old abe " but it is like you say Elmy " it is better than getting skunked " ! And the addiction continues until the next hunt ..

One thing I have noticed over the years ? Some times I find nothing keep able till the 3rd time out on old homesteads, CCC camps, stage stops, etc. Has anyone else found this 3 thing to happen ?

That skunked stuff all stopped once they came out with the Explorer line.
Oh, sorry wrong forum. :p
I have added a few items to maybe help getting skunked this year.... a 12 x15 sef and a nel tornado coil...also a minelab pro swing harness to make it all much more effective ?