Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going to play with Exchange2 today

DrBobinMO

Is there an easy way to share programs? Does anyone have a disc pattern such as Andy's they can share here so I can try it out and learn how to upload it?

Thanks!

Let me know how you make out. the first day I wasable to create a page. I have since lost it and can't do whaterver I did again?

Here is a couple of modes I use on my CTX. The one named My Coin is based off of Andy's coin program. I have used it for a few seasons on the Etrac and it has done well. The other is for those older homesites that have iron all over the place.

LOL Ok, it is not a valid attachment.

Bob, the easiest way I've found is to use the Import / Export feature of XChange2. If you want to export a file to someone, log into XChange2, plug your CTX 3030 into your PC, turn on the detector and when it goes through a short sync process, you should be able to click the red CTX 3030 icon and see the programs that are in your detector. Drag the program you want to share over to the File Folder. You will now have a file in that folder, indicated by the number beside the word File, in the gray area to the right of Collections. To the right of that, you'll find the icons for Import and Export. If you chose Export, you will see the name of the file (XChange2share(1).mlr) at the bottom of your PC screen. One of those options is to Show in Folder. When you do that, the folder in which your file is stored will appear, and you can right click to send it as an email.
If you receive a file from someone, you can Import that file to XChange2 by using Import, and doing thsese steps backward. HH Randy

The easiest way for me is to copy a program's pattern then mimic it on the X2 program. The customizing of a pattern is so simple with the X2. I used Andy's program but feel that it is still too narrow for most areas. I tend to hunt in clear screen and only switch to my modified coin when I have a lot of trash.