Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold and Silver, April 8 to May 8..

OldBeechnut

Gold weight was not as good as the month before other then the count was as good. Seems the waters are shifting and the light stuff is the only thing exposed. A few hunts...

n/t

Drool. That Is about all I can do is Drool. Great bunch of finds. Glad to see you are being rewarded for all your hard work.

O.B.N.......A very nice haul:thumbup:

You realize you could take a month off from hunting and not have to worry about anyone catching up!!!!

Congrats Joe, you sure do know how to keep a streak going......don't stop now.....

Cliff

Time in the water is being good to you! Congrats on a terrific first few months of the year!
Cheers,
tvr

Thats a lot of hard work there Joe in not the best conditions. Its been a great years so far, heres hoping it only gets better. Congrats on all those great finds.

Take a day off..... whats gotten into you Cliff???? Honestly thou.... dont over do it, work smart, take some breaks, and just enjoy. Dont you sell anything ....... we want to see an end of year mountain of gold photo. No pressure.... lol.

Yeah! :drool::thumbup: Hope this inbound weather opens up some more places for you to keep this roll going!:clapping:
Mud

Elton said:
WOW Nice recoveries

Thanks Elton, Hope you are digging some treasures also...

GeorgeinSC said:
Drool. That Is about all I can do is Drool. Great bunch of finds. Glad to see you are being rewarded for all your hard work.

Thanks George, Still hard work but enjoying ever second....

Goldstrike said:
O.B.N.......A very nice haul:thumbup:

Thanks GS, Been a real good run this year,

bootyhound said:
Great bunch of fantastic finds joe...congrats

Thanks Buddy, you be down OC this year?

nagov said:
You realize you could take a month off from hunting and not have to worry about anyone catching up!!!!

Congrats Joe, you sure do know how to keep a streak going......don't stop now.....

Cliff

Thanks Cliff, Not to worried about anyone else ..I just enjoy seeing what is going to pop out on the next scoop.

kossie said:
Wow. Nice haul! Next month another ounce?

Regards Kossie

Who knows what will be, I just enjoy seeing all in a nice little pile.

tvr said:
Time in the water is being good to you! Congrats on a terrific first few months of the year!
Cheers,
tvr

Thanks Buddy, I'm hoping ever winter goes as well

joeinmd said:
WOW, Joe you are smokin!!!!

Waiting for you buddy

Boboz, cupajo

Thanks Guys

dobbrakacus said:
You're still definitely the man Joe.

Thanks Buddy

Minelabmike said:
awesome gold finds Joe " I sure miss water hunting

Thanks Mike, I agree Nothing like it for sure...

dew said:
Thats a lot of hard work there Joe in not the best conditions. Its been a great years so far, heres hoping it only gets better. Congrats on all those great finds.

Take a day off..... whats gotten into you Cliff???? Honestly thou.... dont over do it, work smart, take some breaks, and just enjoy. Dont you sell anything .......

we want to see an end of year mountain of gold photo. No pressure.... lol.

Thanks buddy, Hard work yes but once I get in the water it's all about that moment and waiting for the next signal. Yes, never sale.

Well done Joe.

robinb said:
Bit a bit thin on the ground this side of the pond. :)

Thanks Robin, it will happen there sooner or later. I have many beach's here, most are poor and sanded in but once and awhile you see a opening..

Mud said:
Yeah! :drool::thumbup: Hope this inbound weather opens up some more places for you to keep this roll going!:clapping:
Mud

Should be interesting....I'm still a rookie at the bay but learning...

Kossie said:
Wow. Nice haul! Next month another ounce?

Regards Kossie.

Almost there with one hunt...20 plus grams yesterday

Whaaaa? :puke:

Paint my head yellow and call me Dan Delion! :drool: You found all this yesterday? Theres a backstory to this massive day you must contribute!...thats a typical years haul there..in fact more than a typical year!...so cough up OBN, or risk getting the "you suck" award!:rofl:

Do a dedicated post on what exactly happened here, drag it out if you wish, get creative, truly a rare day for any and all of us to pull that kind of loot, give us a glimmer of hope please!...(right place, at the right time, with the right gear, and the right mind!):clapping: (you got into someplace special dincha?)
Mud.

WELL let me see..

This is a old beach in Annapolis, I guess maybe in use from the late 1800's to around the late 60's. Last year I did a couple recon trips there just to get an idea of what the place was like, last year it gave me a nice Mason Gold ring on one of those trips, so this year I knew I would have to hit it again. Most of the hunts pictured in this post are from this location, Several golds have come out of there in the maybe five trips we have been there. Yesterday I went thinking the place is getting sanded in from the spring winds so I was thinking bleak. And it was for the first few hours, but I just hit a 10 x 30 foot section that I had hit before and got 2 golds and a crusty silver (May 5th Picture) and why I never stopped before I guess targets were just uncovered yesterday. There were targets on top of targets. I think one hole I dug it had to be five feet in diameter and a couple feet deep but from this I got 2 silver quarters and a silver dime. Each dig was either a sinker or a good target. And this was the more active end of the place in the day so it makes sense that there would be good hunting here, someday when it came exposed. My buddy mike yesterday got two gold, one is a stunning diamond ring from many years ago....
Mikes rings..