Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold and Silver, April 8 to May 8..

Early Morning hunts which I hate, but when the op is there you have to do it....As my Buddy Mike MD would say....#41 & #42 for 2015...

I would set my alarm clock if knew gold was waiting for me... those last two arent the prettiest but there a whole lot better than anything im coming up with...congrats

Mike predicted today.... Going out he said it...3 golds...Mike what about weds, should I go Out? Thanks Buddy,,,

OBN,
What a beautiful cameo ring. And all the old silver. Congrats on a great hunt! (Another great hunt).
tvr

OldBeechnut said:
Mike predicted today.... Going out he said it...3 golds...Mike what about weds, should I go Out? Thanks Buddy,,,

You know it. You have Thursday to rest.
Awesome day. It doesn't get any better than that.

Wow,awesome finds...amazing how old some of this stuff is... cameo is beautiful,might be worth getting band repaired... some of those finer rings might be worth getting appraised as well ... congrats....

Last two hunts, this should be it for the Month, playing around Sunday...Good Luck to all and Have a Safe Summer!!

Ok, now you are just going a bit to far!...

Please OBN, for the sake of all things holy, stop detecting this instant, sell all your gear, and take up golf!

That sure looks like an opal in that one ring there?...Oh, after a month like this one...the obligatory 'you suck!' is hereby awarded!..in a most damnable fashion!...you sure knocked the hell out of it didnt you?:lmfao:.
Mud

OldBeechnut said:
Last two hunts, this should be it for the Month, playing around Sunday...Good Luck to all and Have a Safe Summer!!

Well done Joe, don't stop, keep going if your aching arms can do it :)

Fist full of beautys there...any date on the class ring? Real nice and they cleaned up great...congrats.... good work...

banditicey said:
OUTSTANDING :hot:

Where Are You located?

Thanks You.....Baltimore Annapolis Area

Thanks everyone, Hunting will be slow for the next few months so Good Luck to all and Be Safe...Joe

bootyhoundpa said:
Fist full of beautys there...any date on the class ring? Real nice and they cleaned up great...congrats.... good work...

1963 My oldest from this beach is a 1916