Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold in the cut

zac

I found this 14k necklace about 15’ below the top of the cut at the beach today. I no longer have a scale but it feels like about 10 or 11g.
HH

Attachments

• DCF8A74A-4B48-4DA7-945E-55FE6ECF747E.jpeg
    DCF8A74A-4B48-4DA7-945E-55FE6ECF747E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
Nice find there, zac!! Tell me, is the cut where the water was at high tide? You're talking to a dumb Okie here.
HH okie

The cut is where the ocean cut into the sand at high tide. Sometimes it leaves a little cliff. This was more of a gentle cut but it still left the heavy targets to be found.

Good to know! Thx for replying! You know when you quit learning, you're dead. Good luck out there!
HH okie

Great find Zac I’m heading back to my 2 Reale beach soon should be some good cuts there from after the storms can’t wait
Mark

There is nothing like digging up gold. It always makes my heart skip a little.