Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Ring #80 for 2016

OldBeechnut

Out on the ski today, did a Hit and Run Hunt at one of my favorite beach's .. :minelab:

That's an oldie. Certainly the style of the shoulders and detail above and below the signet lead me to believe that ring is older than either of us. Very nice :thumbup:.
HH - Bruce
Just noticed the broken shank. Old ring that was worn a lot.

WoW #80 gold rings and season is not over yet!
Congrats!

Wow!! That IS a heck of a lot of gold!! What would you reckon is the total weight of all those rings? I'm off to the beach today for a few days so I hope to get me a few gold rings as well!! Congrats on your 80th ring:thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the kind replies!! And Best to all on there Adventures!

Goldstrike said:
Wow!! That IS a heck of a lot of gold!! What would you reckon is the total weight of all those rings? I'm off to the beach today for a few days so I hope to get me a few gold rings as well!! Congrats on your 80th ring:thumbup:

Good Luck!!
Just did a quick add up.. 270 grams this year on 80 gold rings, down from last year total weight.......2015... 123 gold rings over a pound.. condition have worsened over the last few months and with the recent Hurricane making it even tougher to find cuts and holes..

Great finds Oldbeachnut. Just curious what state? US I assume? Or even say north east south west. or combo of. Cant give away all our secrets now can we.
And I was pleased to find 10 this summer. Wish I could have gone more often. But hey work calls. One day,

Thanks Dan!!

North and are states are connected to the same body of water.. a rock throw away.

What an awesome amount of gold for you this year Joe. Fantastic find. That is a unique ring. You have probably had better years. I have 49 rings and 3 other pieces. NO WAY will I catch up.

That Excal must be smokin hot with you controlling it.

I rejoice at your gold booty! I'd say the break in the back of the ring was from it being sized down at some point. A break like that makes them sound badly making it a super tough to read signal IMHO.
Continued success, Joe!
HH!

The Old Bay she just keeps giving up her treasure... Diamonds in the Surf

Many Thanks Guys!

silvercoinboy said:
The Old Bay she just keeps giving up her treasure... Diamonds in the Surf

Boy that is a classic for sure...been bleak lately other then silver, but still great just get out of bed and hunt!!...... last hunt