Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold rings 16 and 17!!! 17 is mind blowing!!!!

Bud-sc

The Deus 2 did it again!!! What a year also!!! In April of this year my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and then in August of this year I had a heart attack. Three stents and four days after my heart attack was swing on the beach. The main cause of my heart attack was which I have diabetes which I never knew I had. Now I am back on track and taking care of my wife at the same time going to cardio rehab. My wife surgery is done now it's time for the radiation the finally she be on the chemo pill for 2 years. SO ..... hopefully in 2023 I be able to do more hunting!! If we were healthy I might be on gold ring 40??? Who knows??? The diamond is the real deal and 2.25 karots!!! My best diamond yet...you know who's get this...lol 😂 She deserves it!!
Screenshot_20221208_195236_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20221127_173342_Photos.jpg

Mind blowing is right. Hope your wife has your luck with treatment. Also back in 2004 I had 5 heart bypasses also diabetes related. 2 weeks later I was out detecting after a local fair and thought surely it was pretty well picked over. Got a good signal and never even looked at the screen, just happy to find something. It was a large heavy mens gold band 14 k. No Initials. I threw it down and it checked in the penny range on my CXIII I had then. That was 18 years ago. My dr. Then told me when I went back for post op appt. “Just don’t get complacent”.
Hope. you have many many more of years of happy Hunting Bud.
Jerry in SLC

Best of health to you and your wife. You both are in my prayers!
That is an awesome find, congratulations on that beauty!
When I had a heart attack it took me almost a year to get back to normal. No stents at all. Last year they finally told me I lost 4% of my heart wall. They didn’t know that or didn’t tell me until several years after the attack.
I am happy that you are able to get out and swing away.

The Deus 2 did it again!!! What a year also!!! In April of this year my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and then in August of this year I had a heart attack. Three stents and four days after my heart attack was swing on the beach. The main cause of my heart attack was which I have diabetes which I never knew I had. Now I am back on track and taking care of my wife at the same time going to cardio rehab. My wife surgery is done now it's time for the radiation the finally she be on the chemo pill for 2 years. SO ..... hopefully in 2023 I be able to do more hunting!! If we were healthy I might be on gold ring 40??? Who knows??? The diamond is the real deal and 2.25 karots!!! My best diamond yet...you know who's get this...lol 😂 She deserves it!! View attachment 33409View attachment 33408
WOW! two excellent finds! congrats
Jeff

The Deus 2 did it again!!! What a year also!!! In April of this year my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and then in August of this year I had a heart attack. Three stents and four days after my heart attack was swing on the beach. The main cause of my heart attack was which I have diabetes which I never knew I had. Now I am back on track and taking care of my wife at the same time going to cardio rehab. My wife surgery is done now it's time for the radiation the finally she be on the chemo pill for 2 years. SO ..... hopefully in 2023 I be able to do more hunting!! If we were healthy I might be on gold ring 40??? Who knows??? The diamond is the real deal and 2.25 karots!!! My best diamond yet...you know who's get this...lol 😂 She deserves it!! View attachment 33409View attachment 33408
Good luck on both your recoveries 👍

Take care of #1 and then #2….. sometimes just taking that walk around the park either hand in hand with your bride or hand on the grip with your baby. Either way its good to get out!