Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gone camping

Larry (IL)

We had a chance to get a way for a few days from work... boy was that needed. We had a great time and even found a little time to go hunting. There was an old ball diamond that I have worked before but digging and hunting was just perfect and I was getting some deep targets in the 8 to 9 inch range. I pulled up some silver and wheats with the usual clad. To my surprise a 1974 Kennedy half was found today before we left for home. We hunted a few houses too but that was pretty much all clad..... nothing old.

[attachment 348300 threesilver.jpg]

I didn't find any silver this trip but I did come home with a cool skeleton key and a few wheat cents with the oldest 1938. The key is marked "Suburban Toy".

[attachment 348314 20170730_142223.jpg]

And then we found a really cool old bar & grill to have a bite and a cold brew. :cheers: No, it wasn't PBR, it was Miller Lite.

[attachment 348315 20170731_171643.jpg] [attachment 348317 20170731_191944.jpg]

Congratulations to you Larry for finding all the silver dimes. Love that Kennedy half also. :thumbup:

What a great long weekend. Camping with good friends, metal detecting and finding a few good treasures at resale shops. Doesn't get any better! Larry found this HUGE bird feeder at one of the shops. I love it!

[attachment 348318 20170802_135605.jpg]