Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

good water/dive boot

nagant

Need a new pair, thinking about the
mares trilastic 6.5mm dive boot. what do you like and where do you get them online. Really like the tall dive boots not into water shoes or anything else.
Have to order online and need to get the size right. i wear an 11 but the pair i have now are 10's and tight. they were free and the name is wore off but size is still visable, 10. thanks for answers.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mares-Tril...901252?hash=item23cfe75b44:g:D8IAAOSwzp1eLz32

I decided to go with a heavy soled boot after wearing out a pair of thin soled ones and the second pair beginning to look like they were not going to last long I went with Storm scuba boots. Nice heavy sole. They feel good on my feet. I wear a sizd 11 shoe and purchased a sized 10 scuba boot.

`I use the Mares Trilastic 6.5 ..love those boots... have 2 pairs one for summer and a size bigger for drysuit.

Got three sets of those... Love them, specially that Big Zipper........One set is about 7 years old, the other 4 and 3..........like calabash.. one set is two sizes bigger for the spring and fall drysuit. I hunt a lot so they have hundreds of hours on them...they do form a crack across the front where they bend but it does not affect performance. My shoe size is 10.5 so I went 11 then for the drysuit set size 13... much easier putting on..