Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a few coins over the years out of the camps I hunt

WOW, you sure have.

Very nice, especially the gold eagle. I am surprised you didn't find more trimes. Seems like they are the easiest coin to lose.

Wow ... :surprised: I got a few here and there but that $10 dollar GOLD eagle you got cant be touched :wiggle: Thanks for sharing !!! cch

Fantastic coins!

I was hunting a camp yesterday and saw what I thought would be a seated but when I picked it up it was a merc.. A bit of a let down but still silver.

n/t

hershey1 said:
Really nice coins. Thanks for posting. HH :minelab:

Its worth a bit of $$ christmas jingles $$ too..... I'm still trying to find my first gold coin. :surrender: CCH

Nice gold coin. Man that's nice.