Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a Question for all those old timers out there like me???

TRIPLE-SSS

Been detecting now for about 16 years and have used about 5 different detectors.
Question:
Of all the finds over the years, what percentage of your finds can you honestly attribute them to.
Example: Three Categories
mine as Follows…
A— My choice of detector, the expensive one with all the bells and whistles—————25%
B—My experience over the years, knowledge, research etc…—————————————50%
C—Just plain luck being at the right place at the right time——————————————25%
Just curious and reflecting on all those finds over the years.
Thanks In advance for those who respond. 😊

My beach finds yesterday…

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0115.jpeg
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5073.jpeg
    IMG_5073.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5067.jpeg
    IMG_5067.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 28
experience for sure, research a very close second... as far as the most expensive detector with all the bells and whistles, hmmmm. I would have put my O'le explorer II up against just about anything on todays market. It sure was a beast when u knew how to properly use it.

Mark ( ohio )

Reactions: PDH
1) Location, location, location is the key. You cant find it if it's not there. 2) Guys and gals knowing how to use their machine comes next. 3) I believe most mid range detectors produced over the past 15 years have the ability to find 80% of the targets. The other 20% needs the high end detectors to sniff them out.