Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a smorgasbord of finds

woodbutcher

Hit up an old private yard, house is from 1912 and the yard was loaded with signals. I dug what was hightones, I have 40 and up a high tone and 25,26 a high tone…The copper relic is solid copper,very ornate but I have no clue,,,the Key looking item I believe could be for a clock? Not sure.. Lots of wheats from the beginning of the hunt so I fig silver had to be there, the silver quarter was a solid 50 at about 7 inches deep..Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 20230628_174857.jpeg
    20230628_174857.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 108
  • 20230628_180354.jpeg
    20230628_180354.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1518.jpeg
    IMG_1518.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    901.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1526.jpeg
    IMG_1526.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1525.jpeg
    IMG_1525.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
I went out yesterday too.....took my eq900 and my legend. I must say I was disappointed at the eq900s emi issues very much so. Whipped out my legend and never had another problem. I found a few wheat's, musket ball, an ornate old button, about a bucks worth of old clad, junk ring and a few other bits. No silver though

I am gonna have to rethink this eq900.

I could not see the screen in the daylight worth a flip either.

With the legend it worked like a champ. Used the lg24 coil, 60 tones, field and m1

I went out yesterday too.....took my eq900 and my legend. I must say I was disappointed at the eq900s emi issues very much so. Whipped out my legend and never had another problem. I found a few wheat's, musket ball, an ornate old button, about a bucks worth of old clad, junk ring and a few other bits. No silver though

I am gonna have to rethink this eq900.

I could not see the screen in the daylight worth a flip either.

With the legend it worked like a champ. Used the lg24 coil, 60 tones, field and m1
That's the only problem I had with the 800,EMI. Some places I had to drop the sens to 15 just to get it usable. I agree,the Legend handles any EMI like a champ

Hit up an old private yard, house is from 1912 and the yard was loaded with signals. I dug what was hightones, I have 40 and up a high tone and 25,26 a high tone…The copper relic is solid copper,very ornate but I have no clue,,,the Key looking item I believe could be for a clock? Not sure.. Lots of wheats from the beginning of the hunt so I fig silver had to be there, the silver quarter was a solid 50 at about 7 inches deep..Thanks for looking
Nice hunt and a great assortment of goodies! :)

Sorta like trying to figure out all the flavors in a Heinz 57 sauce!!!! Good smorgasbord of recoveries!!!