Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my 13" Ultimate today and it's "BLACK":yo:

Hopskippy

I thought I'd show this, I'm tickled to have it. Hopefully I'll get to take it on a good hunt Sunday

Whitetail said:
Very nice....Mine's White. I think you'll like it.

I ran it over my test areas, it done real good. ID's were spot on, it hits the 9 1/2" quarter solid.

Mine's coming tomorrow--hope it's black as well. if it's as good as everyone says I'll sell the 15" WOT.
How easy/hard does the cord go through the shaft?

sprchng said:
Mine's coming tomorrow--hope it's black as well. if it's as good as everyone says I'll sell the 15" WOT.
How easy/hard does the cord go through the shaft?
I have the X1 probe on my ETrac, so I can just wrap it around. The cable is about the same length as the stock coil.

Very Nice, I had a friend that was England last Oct-Nov and he used the Ultimate 13 inch. Killer Depth over the other coils that week.

STL8 said:
Mine has been on back order for over a month now. Did you get it through Kellyco?

Yes, I ordered it from Kellyco.

I have three ...one went bad....but it is the best coil out there.....be careful ....about getting it to wet.....water resistent...not waterproof.....some people...unscrew the nut on the cord....by the coil ...put silcone in there then screw back on......helps.....................that and the RNB battery are the best thing for the E-TRAC and EXPLORER.......have fun!!!

Mine showed up black so perhaps they got the message. Has nice very tight coiling on the cord also and slips easily through the lower shaft--something Coiltek needs to take notice of-- my 6" Treasure seeker is a real PITA to change out because of the large coils :(

What kind of prices are you fellas paying for the 13" coil? I just sold my 15" WOT and was hoping to pick up a 13" instead. PM me if you don't mind.

$179.95 with coil cover & free shipping @ Kellyco

just ordered one..... Hope I'm not out of line saying this but if you want one, call Kellyco and ask for Blake and mention the forums.......($)

I just ordered one. He said it was white though??