Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my first standing liberty quarter.

tomosgood

[attachment 262891 md2012187.jpg]Have hit this new park 2 days in a row yesterday got 1900 barber quarter a buffalo nickel 1 merc and 1946 and a 1959 Rosie and 11 wheat cents. Today I get my first standing liberty quarter no date 3 more mercury dimes and 7 more wheat backs and 1908 fraim pad lock.

Great hunts man!

You are really doing good , in two hunts you have found 6 years of silver in my searching , wish i had a park like that hear .

Great weekend , Nice finds too. Keep pounding it. GL & HH.

Tom, really , how many major first already this year year? Congratulations. Standing liberty's not very common. Im not sure Ill find anything at that park, after you get done with it. Good Hunts, CO

A couple of great hunts ! :cheers: Looking forward to seeing more of what you might find there ..

Congrats on some great finds !

Your SLQ is probably the older raised "Pedestal" type - its rare to find a date on the earlier versions of the SLQ's.
If there are not any stars below the eagle on the reverse side - it's either a 1916 or 1917.
If your able to read the last digit - you can date your coin.
You can read about the Standing Liberty Quarters on the internet or in the coin "Red Book".