Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out for a bit!

nolanation

Went to my go to house up the road that I been to a dozen times, only found 3 silver dimes there over the past year (thats how long I have been detecting) apparently she has more because today I found my second walking half (found the other in VA) and a silver ring today at the house!!

That is a fine looking lady your hanging with.

Thanks. It was one of those swinging on the way back to the car finds. It was time to go, and it was getting late. I stumbled across a wheat, then a memorial, all near a barn I haven't really gone around, then I thought "one more target" and bam, Liberty half. Needless to say I was ready to turn off the detector at that point.

A couple of goodies........:clapping:

Points out the need to always locate on the way back to the car. I never shut off my decector until I reach my vehicle.

Good job.

Carver

There is no such thing as hunted out. I have searched this movie theater lot at least 10 times in the last couple of years. Every time I hit it, I find something. Thats where I found my "Walker". Never fails. I give it a couple of months and hit it again.

There is no such thing as hunted out. I have searched this movie theater lot at least 10 times in the last couple of years. Every time I hit it, I find something. Thats where I found my "Walker". Never fails. I give it a couple of months and hit it again.

Gotta love this hobby---------------------I wake up every morning looking forward to watching the sun come up, hear the sounds of the morning and put my coil on the ground.