Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got the 800 wet again

pan4au

Even after a rough night(couldn't sleep) I hit the water today..I found a ring( that I can actually wear) not sure of what it's made of yet.. gotta research the markings(it's heavy). The stones aren't diamonds. I found a sterling key pendant and it's ice checked positive for diamonds.. if my counts right there's 27. Quite a bit of bling..

According to Josten.. SEW is their Silver Elite Series which is primary composed of Silver (76%), with Pallidium, Gold then coated with Rhodium plating

I found a ring the other day marked P4..... which combines 4 metals as well.... and mostly silver. The Key i believe is a Kays jewelers diamond heart key.

Nice finds I to just found a ring that fits me knights of Columbus 14k

dewcon4414 said:
I found a ring the other day marked P4..... which combines 4 metals as well.... and mostly silver. The Key i believe is a Kays jewelers diamond heart key.
thanks for the info..

Mkus said:
Nice finds I to just found a ring that fits me knights of Columbus 14k
Thanks Mkus.. congrats on your KOC 14k

Thanks it’s a nice looking ring fits on my pinky lol

Mkus said:
Thanks it’s a nice looking ring fits on my pinky lol
Sweet!! nice looking ring

Thanks