Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got the 800 wet

pan4au

Yesterday afternoon...The rain stopped, the shy cleared up and the sun came out earlier. I couldn't stand it any longer. I grabbed my newly made Super Sifter(gigmaster's design) and the Nox along with my Grey Ghost amphibian headphones and headed for the water. It was already around 3:30 pm.. I started not to go as my neck was hurting.. I'm glad I did.. I scored another 10k ring.I also found a Military dog tag that I'll try to return.. The stone in the ring failed the diamond test.. some probably a CZ

Looks like a good day! How deep did you take the NOX out to? 5' of water? Curious if anyone has had any problems taking it out to like maybe chest or neck deep?

Mike...... ive got hundreds of hours with the Nox waist to neck deep out there. The only issue ive had it the cuff and ears on the coil breaking. BUT mine seems waterproof. I hunted a whole year almost everyday at those depths. If this machine is going to flood ..... or something break id like to know while i have a great warranty period.

A little off track.....but I see you use G Ghost headphones. Did they release a new design with more volume?

dewcon4414 said:
Mike...... ive got hundreds of hours with the Nox waist to neck deep out there. The only issue ive had it the cuff and ears on the coil breaking. BUT mine seems waterproof. I hunted a whole year almost everyday at those depths. If this machine is going to flood ..... or something break id like to know while i have a great warranty period.
I hunted chest deep(wore chest waders) I hunted a little deeper last year before I had the chest waders. added a metal cuff to mine b4 the flimsy plastic one broke

goodmore said:
A little off track.....but I see you use G Ghost headphones. Did they release a new design with more volume?
I don't know about that. mine seems loud enough for me and I'm hearing impaired.. I haven't been underwater with them yet. I may do that the next time I go dredging and has access to hooka