Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grass Diving

Steve1825

I went back to Bradley Park to do some more grass diving this morning, The dirt is still rock hard but after nine cents and a dime, detecting about 100 more feet past from where I stopped last month, I rescued this .925 Pendant from 2-1/2 inch depth. :thumbup:

Very very nice Steve. :thumbup: It's good to hear and see someone getting out and doing some detecting. The ground is too hard here and it's too dry. Grass is dying and scheduling is prohibiting us from doing any detecting. I think we've been out twice this year. :thumbdown:

Nice! Gotta love that silver. Now it's time to get serious and stop playing around with the little stuff. I WANT TO SEE GOLD IN YOUR NEXT POST. I heard of at least one 5 dollar gold piece found there in the 70's.

Welcome to the forum Mark with your first post in 6 years. Being a forum moderator is a volunteer job with Finds Forums and has nothing to do with the club other than we started this forum many years ago for club members and the general public to use free of charge to share ideas and post finds. With the popularity of social media, forum use has dwindled over the years across the board but this forum is still here to use for those who are not very active in social media.

BTW, Nancy has been in poor health the past few years and has to pick her few hunting days when conditions are ideal. Our days of all day hunts a couple of days a week are long over and we get out to hunt when we can.

I can't detect if I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. Working 76 hours a week now and can't even go to meetings. :cry: I was on a good roll with jewelry finds too. I hope after all the rain we are getting somebody gets out for some better digging conditions.