Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gray ghost for the ctx

chadwick

Hello I'm not sure how long this will last on here but hear me out. I have a pair of working in used condition gray ghost head phone I would like to give to someone .I would really like someone to give them to a child that other wise couldn't afford them. I was wanting to sell them but I dont need the money , I rather make someone smile in return. I will give them to a person that tells me why they need them and for who . My wife and I will decide on who we will send them to. I dont want this to be a contest I just want someone to be honest and not turn around and sell them . We both enjoy find mall and the help we received over time with our ctxs that's why I put it on this fourm. Moderator I understand if it crosses the rules but do what you have to do. We are trying to give back not make anyone mad ..Thank you and happy holidays

Mighty nice of you Chadwick

More Joy out of giving then receiving, Good Job CH :thumbup:

n/t

If they pull this post, shame on them. You've got a good heart. I hope you find the right person to give them to.

Right on my friend, you got a good heart. I to would like to give all my hot wheels and toys I have found to a family that can't afford toys for their kids. Gene

This isn't going anywhere. You're a good man. Happy Holidays.

Thanks for all of the comments The gray ghosts will go to Dickens48 son n law .I hope everyone has a merry Christmas an a happy new year.

Great job... God Bless! I hope more people do this. What a way to pass on items to support our hobby.

I sent them today dickens I hope he enjoys them . Next time your up in the city lets do some hunting . :cheers:

Thanks I would like that when it warms up some , I am close to the mine creek battlefield we can try here sometime In early spring also and see how well these ctx's do