Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great ear buds

Ghost uk

SoundPEATS Q12 HD, Bluetooth 5.0 IPX6 Sweatproof Wireless Headphones APTX LL High Definition Bluetooth Earbuds CVC 8.0 Noise Cancelling Mic Bluetooth Earphones, Secure Fit for Sports,Gym,Upgrade Version.

very good indeed, Low latency no lag

just an alternative for you guys in the hotter country’s where sweaty ears can be an issue .
here in the uk they are around £25

I just bought these after seeing this post
they pair really fast , no sound from machine so it going through earbuds with headphone icon on
problem is i cannot get sound on earbuds
tried every long press , short press ect on earbuds still cannot get sound to them
any help would be great ,and yes tried max volume, charging , and resetting earbuds

SoundPEATS Q12 HD, Bluetooth 5.0 IPX6 Sweatproof Wireless Headphones APTX LL High Definition Bluetooth Earbuds CVC 8.0 Noise Cancelling Mic Bluetooth Earphones, Secure Fit for Sports,Gym,Upgrade Version.

very good indeed, Low latency no lag

just an alternative for you guys in the hotter country’s where sweaty ears can be an issue .
here in the uk they are around £25
Ghost,I have Soundpeats Q12 LL Ipx6 not ipx7. Mine work fine love them but I hear they are discontinued
Tony

Last edited:
I just bought these after seeing this post
they pair really fast , no sound from machine so it going through earbuds with headphone icon on
problem is i cannot get sound on earbuds
tried every long press , short press ect on earbuds still cannot get sound to them
any help would be great ,and yes tried max volume, charging , and resetting earbuds
Laminate, if you had paired your machine before using another set then you have to unpair first, I believe in order for another set to be paired. Check the manual.
Tony