Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great hunt with the 800 today....

fwcrawford

After getting over 3" of rain yesterday which was much needed, I decided to hit a couple schools today.
The first stop was a high school where I searched around the football field finding 50 quarters in about 2.5 hours.
I also spotted the "genuine imitation gold" necklace there! LOL
After that I went to another school that had an older school there many years ago and found the SL quarter which was a nice surprise.
In all, I ended up with 55 quarters, some dimes and pennies.
Thanks for looking!
IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0570.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG

What an incredible haul of quarters!! And to top off your hunt you found a SLQ!!
Too bad that necklace wasn’t real gold!
You would of been in your glory 😂

Felix, you don't find quarters in those numbers these days. Way impressive!
Thanks!!
When conditions are right, I still do
pretty good down my way.
During and after football season at area high schools, it is not unusual to find quite a few in a short time… my best day was 130 quarters in a days hunt.
My buddy found 60 that same day at the same school.

Thanks!!
When conditions are right, I still do
pretty good down my way.
During and after football season at area high schools, it is not unusual to find quite a few in a short time… my best day was 130 quarters in a days hunt.
My buddy found 60 that same day at the same school.
WoW rich kids. LoL
Excellent hunt. I couldn't dig that many. Ungh
Saveet on the standing liberty.

When I first started detecting in 2006, I figured I would find plenty of pennies and dimes, some nickels, and maybe get lucky and find a quarter every now and then.
I had no idea at the amount of quarters I would go on to find.
I figured it was like this everywhere else too to some extent at least in school yards, but apparently that is not the case from all the comments above.