Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a good day with a great barber quarter

I haven't hunted much during fishing season but got out today and had a great day. 3 silvers and 7 indians. Gave one of them to the owner of one of the houses I hunted. I also had an interesting experience. Went to ask permission at an old house and gave the owner my usual line. He replied NO ABSOLUTLY NOT. I told him ok thanks anyway and he interrupted and said "get off my property then said he was going to call the police. Made me made so I asked him what his problem was and told him to go ahead and call the police. I went back to my car and told my buddy what happened and the old guy came out with his phone and a pad. I told him to go ahead and take my license # if he wanted and then we left. I have never had anyone be so rude before when asking permission and the 3 other houses I asked all gave us permission. I usually get about 80% that say ok.

Congratulation on finding such a nice Barber Quarter. You don't often see them in that condition (EF+/Clear full ban & all letters in liberty), way to go!

can we see the reverse of the barber quarter? looks amazing shape!

At least 2-3 times I have had homeowners like that, but they have NEVER told me they were going to call cops, but a couple did after we left...lol

one time a cop called Jim's house and talked to his wife, another time a cop stopped and talked to us because the lady gave us permission and she must have been senile cause she went inside and called cops on me for digging in her yard! lol

So far the cops have always just talked to me and left :thumbup:

another time an old man gave me permission and his son did not want me there and called the police, they came and talked to the old man and he verified he gave us permission and the son started cussing and screaming so we just left, the cop told the son there was nothing he could do since the old man was the owner, but the son was such a fool we left to stay clear of him!

That's a Great Day! And that is one Beautiful Barber Quarter! And being 1899 makes it even sweeter, Way to go! :thumbup:

Great lookin' Barber! Congratulations and thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

What a great hunt - that's the nicest looking Barber Quarter I've ever seen come out of the ground - and dated 1800's too - outstanding ! :clapping: