Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had to go one more time!

Well not having any idea of where to hunt but having a itch to dig I decided to see how the street tear up downtown was going. Last time I was there, they were about to wrap it up. I figured I had pounded the area pretty good and in the back of my mind I knew there were more targets to be had, just not enough time in the day. There was just enough areas to scan in some utility strips and driveway approaches that I thought what the heck, I'll spend a hour and see one last time. First hit was a 1903 Indian head in rough shape. Another wheat came next, 41s and across the street I got 3 wheats close together. A 18s, 17s, and a 14p. Got a lot of suspender clips and there's a Lindsay clip that's in decent shape. Found what I think is some sort of woman's garment buckle which seems to have gold gilt on it and ornate! Found another junker ring which makes 5 rings I got out of here but some were kinda cool and some age to them. Last item which I though was cool is this 1896 v nickel! It was shallow and came out of the ground looking amazing! Never seen one like it, it has a shiny sheen to it which amazed me for being old. I can tell it's been buried awhile due to the green patina but wow I was thrilled to see it.

Great finds - congrats !