Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Halfway Point, Treasures of 2017 58 Gold Rings 76 Silvers

OldBeechnut

Been a very Blessed Year so far...

And a couple of my favorites, 1926 class ring, Girl Scouts ring from the 40's, Victorian ring from the late 1800's, Signet ring from the 30's, and a 16 gram Class ring

Very nice Joe. I see you're enjoying retirement. Keep it up.

Awesome year OBN!

While the number is impressive the rings themselves are awesome. Hunting smart and hunting hard pays dividends! You know, what those who don't know call luck...
Good to see you are doing well my friend.

WOW!!!:clapping:
You got some real beauties, and 6 months to go.......
I'm having a good year also, but not OBN good!! I remain humble:please:
GL

Things have really slowed but A few more Beauties from,....... Davey Jones Locker........ since the last post

Fantastic finds. How long do you hunt on average during a week? Is it in the ocean? What machine do you use? What ratio of sand to water do you hunt? Sorry to pepper you with so many questions but I am really curious, you have done outstanding!

Thanks You!

I hunt an average 4 days a week, ....most of the time 3 to 4 hours a hunt. Depends on how and what I'm finding, and the conditions. The Bay, Using My Excalibur's only, they are not stock....., I hunt in the water only from knee deep to chin deep, treasure can be any where. I hunt from March to Dec...Several years of research while I was working and unable to hunt as much, now I'm retired at 65 and enjoying.

And headed out right now..Be safe and Good Luck!

Not sure where The Bay is, but you are up there on par with GraveDiggerMax.....I think he finds a ton of rings too from what I have seen. I retire in a few years. I recently purchased a Scuba Tector by Detknix and have been out 3 times with it to swim beaches and I am impressed. It only goes down 4 or 5 inches for a quarter, but I have already pulled about $15 in coins, about 8 rings (no gold or silver ones yet) and a couple necklaces. I love the little stealthy unit for snorkeling. Again, Great Finds.....Bryan in NC

Wow, what a great collection of gold! I don't see too many gold (and silver) rings being posted anymore and it's refreshing to see someone bringing in the gold just like a lot of us did in past years. I suspect your backstory includes a lot of work and aching bones and body at the end of the week! Someone once said something like that "the successful detectorist is the one where others don't want to detect" (or dare to detect)! Your to be commended:thumbup: