Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Handful of lead

I have not posted in some years because I had joined fb. I no longer have or use fb so here i am back at my original love. Nice to be back I might add.
I was able to go out to a pounded site in Suffolk, Virginia and pull a few more that we have missed over the years. I was swinging the XP Deus and can regularly dig 8"-12" deep bullets. I was running the 13" X35 coil, deep program, 4khz, with boost ON.

Attachments

• 20211120_153257.jpg
    20211120_153257.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 161
I have not posted in some years because I had joined fb. I no longer have or use fb so here i am back at my original love. Nice to be back I might add.
I was able to go out to a pounded site in Suffolk, Virginia and pull a few more that we have missed over the years. I was swinging the XP Deus and can regularly dig 8"-12" deep bullets. I was running the 13" X35 coil, deep program, 4khz, with boost ON.
Nice finds! I swing the Deus also. That spot doesn't seem to be pounded at all! Lol. I'm in a metal detecting group down there. We're having another hunt at Lake Meade Park Sunday. Some Civil War stuff in there and old homesites too. Come join the crowd!

Last edited:
Nice finds! I swing the Deus also. That spot doesn't seem to be pounded at all! Lol. I'm in a metal detecting group down there. We're having another hunt at Lake Meade Park Sunday. Some Civil War stuff in there and old homesites too. Come join the crowd!
Thank you for invite Hanover but have different plans Sunday. I have been in there and have found many bullets and even a marine button. There was an intact parrot shell recovered a few years ago too. The place should turn up something. Good luck to you all!