Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Easter to everyone :smile:......

May we all take a minute today to count our blessings. As tough as the road can sometimes be, it's nice knowing that you hotdogs are out here.:beers: This place is a nice refuge.........and you guys are the reason. :thumbup:

Isn't Robbie baby sooooo sweet?:clap:

I'm busting up laughing here you ole' fart :rofl: What Royal's really trying to say you guys is this...........I wuv you ! :smoke: C'mon......spit it out :rofl:

Hope everyone here, at my second home, has a great Easter.

Fair winds

Micheal

don't tell your grandkids what my dawg did:unsure:

[attachment 158097 Eastercancelled.png]

I know that you have had a frustrating time dealing with all the flooding and trying to get the track ready, but you and your family are safe and that is what is important. Please have a great Easter! Kelley (Texas) :)

its all calming down. Waters are retreating except in fields it seems. Many are still major flooded and look like lakes... Be awhile before we can get on them.
I do have 2 new horses to show you my wife and daughter got, a free lease and a rescue. Just a little backed up right now for time.... That 2 will change. I actually got a ride in on the road bike the other day for 125 mile spin up in to Massachussets. They are still dealing with a lot of water also along with RI. They got hit worst then we did........

George-CT

n/t