Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hard case

Weston05

Does anyone know where a guy could get a hard case for the equinox? Also if not I will make my own but was wondering where you guys get the thicker supporting black foam to cut out the shape needed for everything. Thanks and best regards

Weston

Check your local big box outdoor shop. . Look at the gun cases. Preferably the ones for ARs. They are shorter and wider like a collapsed detector. They all come with the black foam. Some actually have the foam presliced into squares so you can easily make the shapes you need. I saw a perfect one the other day at field and stream.

Another source is musical instrument / electronic boxes. Very rugged. If you want to save $$ look for used uns.

Tom
LFOD !

Where would be the best place to find a used one similar to what I need?

Don't forget to check out places like thrift shops and or craigslist

I got this one and can fit my Deus and CTX... might have to just put deus in my backpack now and try to get both the others in https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AU6G64S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use a SKB 3614 case to carry my CTX and Deus and other gear when traveling.

Keep everything safe and fits in for Checked luggage without ant extra fees!

I just ordered one of these along with some more foam and am going to build another one like the photos of the one I made for my ctx..