Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone put together a cheat cheat for american coins and their corresponding numbers on the Legend?

I wish they made a waterproof sovereign gt light.
they would probably fly off the shelves.
But then again everyone has their opinion of the perfect detector.
Ive said if they tried to please everyone there would be about 10,000 models of detectors lol
Built to your specifications type detectors could be popular. With a small premium of course !! I would feel the same with an fisher CZ platform ( ultra lite )

I get the feeling Nokta is working on improving the TID resolution on the Legend. I'm still running V1.08 & most sites I hunt have funky soil so the TIDs are not text book but the tones are accurate even at depth.
I expect the next update to have several solid performance improvements. Their dedication to keep pushing the capabilities of this machine is wonderful. Some may doubt or even laugh, but I'm sure XP and Minelab are paying close attention to a very real competitor.
Have you considered trying v1.09? Maybe you will get improvements you are looking for.
As I understood it v1.08 was not solid anyways. Either you run v 1.07 or v1.09 as good solid versions.
The rest in between had issues.

I have been holding off for the next update because I don't want to have to re load my settings. The V1.08 is fine except for the TIDs being a little off depending on Ground Balance. If it is not small iron I'm digging it anyway.

I'm an inland dirt hunter in trashy parks full of Al so gold is a tough challenge. I have yet to score with the Legend but have probably found 35 rings and things of gold with the etrac and CTX , it just has a "sweeter" tone than aluminum. Testing on the NM 60 TID scales with the ones I have left all fall between 19 and 26. I sold most of that stuff off when gold was approaching 2000 so my selection is just stuff that was somewhat unique and special. When you get 8 to 10 hits of low conductors in every swing "digging it all " is a fools errand. The Minelab tones were a bit of a help , not so with the Legend.

I'm an inland dirt hunter in trashy parks full of Al so gold is a tough challenge. I have yet to score with the Legend but have probably found 35 rings and things of gold with the etrac and CTX , it just has a "sweeter" tone than aluminum. Testing on the NM 60 TID scales with the ones I have left all fall between 19 and 26. I sold most of that stuff off when gold was approaching 2000 so my selection is just stuff that was somewhat unique and special. When you get 8 to 10 hits of low conductors in every swing "digging it all " is a fools errand. The Minelab tones were a bit of a help , not so with the Legend.
Using 60 Tones helps to identify symmetrical/odd shaped targets even if the TID stays constant. It is subtle but can be heard.