Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones will not pair. Nox 600

jeeptj

I need help gentlemen.
I bought a pair of soundPeats Q12 Plus and paired to my Nox 600.(AptX-LL)
Went out to detect and where not paired up and wouldn’t. So after many FP and tries. I bought
a pair of Miccus SR71 headphones and they will not pair up either.
Tried a cheap pair of Bluetooth and it paired which doesn’t have the low latency function so that’s no good.
Called Minelab and they said since there not factory headphones they don’t know what to tell me.

Even went out in the yard away from any other Bluetooth and still no pairing.

This is what I tried many times.
1 Nox power hold till FP shows
2 turn headphones and get them in paring mode (red and blue lights)
3 press wireless button wireless comes for 15 secounds then Bluetooth and time runs out of both no pairing

Any help would grateful

Try hitting the wireless button before turning on the head phones, this has worked for me before, also when they are paired i have to do the same, turn on the nox then turn on the headphones, if i turn on the headphones on first and then the detector they won't pair.

Turn on the detector - Turn on the wireless and hold the wireless button down for four seconds - turn on headphones and set headphones to paring mode (flashing blue & red)..

Well I have tried all that.
So shipping the headphones back and sticking to wired.Too much trouble and not buying the Minelab headphones they are the same as the Miccus.
It connects to LG HBS-780 headphones
Just a mystery
Thanks for advice

jeeptj said:
I need help gentlemen.
I bought a pair of soundPeats Q12 Plus and paired to my Nox 600.(AptX-LL)
Went out to detect and where not paired up and wouldn’t. So after many FP and tries. I bought
a pair of Miccus SR71 headphones and they will not pair up either.
Tried a cheap pair of Bluetooth and it paired which doesn’t have the low latency function so that’s no good.
Called Minelab and they said since there not factory headphones they don’t know what to tell me.

Even went out in the yard away from any other Bluetooth and still no pairing.

This is what I tried many times.
1 Nox power hold till FP shows
2 turn headphones and get them in paring mode (red and blue lights)
3 press wireless button wireless comes for 15 secounds then Bluetooth and time runs out of both no pairing

Any help would grateful

I just got ny 600 today and paired my Miccus SR-71’s instantly. Make sure headphones & detector are no farther than 3 feet apart. With detector on, press pairing button on phones until lights alternate blue-red. Press wireless button on detector for 5 seconds. Wait until wireless icon blinks, wait several seconds until headphones icon appears on detector! Good Luck!

I have tried all the options above.
The Miccus will pair to my phone also. I do have a call into the manufacture of Miccus to see if there is any help there.
Minelab said they couldn't help much since its not their product which I understand.
Real Bummer but not throwing in the towel yet.

I believe if I was doing it wrong I couldn't get the LG to pair up.

Even made sure Equinox was up to date on software. Its not like it will not pair up (Equinox) because it paired up to the LG Headphones but tell the difference when the target goes over coil there a little delay.
So hopefully Miccus can help.

That's strange. I use aftermarket headphones and have never had a problem pairing. I have Avantree 40 headphones that work perfect.

hunt2day said:
That's strange. I use aftermarket headphones and have never had a problem pairing. I have Avantree 40 headphones that work perfect.

I have been fine with my aftermarkets also. I have had some picky connect times but it always worked with another recycle along with patience.

A comment to new users though. Once you get a good connect on your phones and the Nox, don't turn the HPs off, thinking you are saving battery power on the HPs. You will get cleaner and easier re-connects next time. The HPs auto power down themselves in minutes, and they really do draw nothing in power that idle time.Jm2c

Mine are the Tron LL headphones btw.

One last point! When pressing the pairing button on the headphones, are you waiting for the 2nd tone before letting the button go! Both tones are essential for pairing! Hope this helps!

I just got my miccus sr71 stealth headphones and followed the youtube video for pairing it to the equinox and it worked well. Make sure you hold the headphones button for both beep signals.

I went ahead and got a Wm08 Module and pair up 1st time.
Glad I went this route because now I can use any headphones I want from in ear to over ear and use my
Original headphones like my 1 ear Rattlers which I like when I hunt by myself.