Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Everyone!!!

millejn3

Hello everyone!!!! Just thought I would drop in and say Howdy!! Its been awhile sense I have been here.
My Update:
I have been traveling A LOT with a new position here at Cat. Of course this came to a screeching halt in the last few weeks. I'm currently working from home as is a lot of Cat employees. My plans were to do some fishing this spring but the IDNR has close all state fisheries as well as state controlled boat ramps. So!!, Today I'm dusting off the E-trac, charging batteries, cleaning the cobs webs of my pouch, and putting a new battery in my pin pointer! There are plenty of places that I have been wanting to get to for over a year now and what better time to do so.
I hope everyone is do well and maybe I will see you out swinging! Just stay 6ft away... lol. Best wish to all and stay safe!!

Cheers!,
Jeff Miller

Hello everyone!!!! Just thought I would drop in and say Howdy!! Its been awhile sense I have been here.
My Update:
I have been traveling A LOT with a new position here at Cat. Of course this came to a screeching halt in the last few weeks. I'm currently working from home as is a lot of Cat employees. My plans were to do some fishing this spring but the IDNR has close all state fisheries as well as state controlled boat ramps. So!!, Today I'm dusting off the E-trac, charging batteries, cleaning the cobs webs of my pouch, and putting a new battery in my pin pointer! There are plenty of places that I have been wanting to get to for over a year now and what better time to do so.
I hope everyone is do well and maybe I will see you out swinging! Just stay 6ft away... lol. Best wish to all and stay safe!!

Cheers!,
Jeff Miller
So nice to hear from you Jeff and we too have been out of touch with detecting. We hope to get out ourselves. Hope family is well and stay safe out there.

Hey Jeff, Good hearing from you also. Sorry it's been so long since replying. Larry said you had been here. Hope you're doing well. How's Lium? I bet he's growing like crazy!!!
And salud to you also. ;-)