Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Mr. Barber!!

bethisa2j

I love the little 2 hour hunts you are able to get in before or after work...especially when "he" (1916 no mint mark Barber dime) :bouncy:decides to show up!! Also found a 50 year old buick key tucked way under a root. Great and beautiful morning...left just in time for the thunderstorms to arrive.

Sharp looking Barber! Sure beats my loan '35 Merc before the raindrops today. Only got about an hour in :( Crazy storms though.

Im still looking for barber territory....I would trade some of my large coppers for them pretty soon! Glad you had some luck during a short hunt!

You are really on the hot streak! It doesn't seem that long ago when you were talking about your silver drought, then you struck silver and had your princess crown photo. That must have been the catalyst to get your streak started. Congrats on some nice finds and I hope your luck continues til the end of the season. Need that Seated next!

You are digging 1700s coins ... correct? Ok..I'll trade some barbers for those. I have never dug a large cent. My oldest coin is an 1863 fatty IHP. Rob's oldest is an 1824 LC. Your honey pot must have some barbers or seateds around.

Congratulations on the "key" Barber, Betty! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Congrats on the 1916 barber ! I got one 2 months ago that looks like it was lost 5 minutes after it was minted.

Congrats on finding the great looking Barber !

yea i thought there would be seateds, but the only silvers from this place are the half reales. i may have to hit the whole site with the 6x8 to find one among the nails.