Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HELP! Does anyone know what this is?

Nancy-IL

I'm hoping someone will know what this is. It's brass, a bit over a foot long and it's flat on the back.
Thanks,
Nancy

[attachment 364858 Brass1.jpg][attachment 364859 Brass2.jpg]

Looks like a wall hanger of some type, but I see no way to attach it to the wall.
Might be missing parts??

What does the tag on the back say??
and how big is it?

I haven't a clue as what it says on the back. I'm trying to find out what it is for someone else. It's over a foot long.

The tag says Solid Brass, Made in England

You've got me??? I haven't a clue as what it is. Sure wish someone knew. For it being a piece for a scale, I would think the hook would be more centered. Hmmm....Still scratching my head on this one.

Looks like some sort of decoration for i havent a clue.

Brass plant hanger. Google it and you will find the brass arch plant hook. The two holes on the back are just where the arch fits into the decorative brass piece. Really a nice looking hanger.