Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HELP !!! Looking for plastic coil nuts for whites small coil ( on M6 )

Lost one of my coil nuts out in the field. Need to replace it and cannot seem to find any online. Can someone help? It is one of the small coils,,,so its the smaller nuts

What I do for replacements is go to the hardware store with coil in hand and pick out nylon nuts and bolts that fit. If you have the bolt, take it to the hardware store and find a nylon nut that fits it.

What you mean temp? I have a shortened one on my small SEF coil because the stock one is too short, and so far it is perm! I did use the black nut from a broken original to lend it more credence, though. :)

What I do for replacements is go to the hardware store with coil in hand and pick out nylon nuts and bolts that fit. If you have the bolt, take it to the hardware store and find a nylon nut that fits it.
That is exactly what I did.