Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is a panorama I took in British Columbia while visiting Mike and Alice

Royal

Please click on the link, click on the box for full screen and then you can use your mouse to pan left and right and also zoom in.

http://www.closr.it/show/CBU5n1lZt9t

Looks glacieral with all that gravel.
Wonder if there's gold in that gravel. Or, maybe a kimberlite pipe in there?

there is gold in the area for sure but we were detecting old town sites and hunting arrow heads

n/t

In the past, he has posted some outstanding close-up bug pictures. Same with his landscape pictures....some of them should be on a calendar or in a travel magazine. Kelley (Texas) :)

sure gets into places that offer great opportunities to take good pics.
And at his age yet !!!!!!!!
I hope to see what kinds of antics he gets into 10 er 20 years from now.

and brings back memories of spending part of my 10 th. summer on Cultus Lake, BC. in 1948. Soon after my Father died, my Mother drove us (she and I alone) all the way from S. Arkansas, to BC to visit with my Father's 3 sisters. The trip up and back was a daring feat in of itself for a gutsy Lady like my Mother and the time spent in BC was really a treat never to be forgotten.