Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here it is.. Official release date from Minelab :clapping:

Thank Heaven that is OVER. :clapping:

Thank you Dan for keeping an eye out on the Minelab website.

Rich -

Rich (Utah) said:
Thank Heaven that is OVER. :clapping:

Thank you Dan for keeping an eye out on the Minelab website.

Rich -

Sorry this was too funny as I know what you meant LOL

That means im so far down the line that im in the .....ON WARD category lol. Sure like to have one while the SNOW BIRDS are here.

Dew

Bah Humbug!. I only hope the delay is not because the detector will not live up to all the hype, and Minelab didn't want to lose pre-orders which would be a possibility if they only trickle out a few detectors at a time and reports aren't as positive as hoped. Oh well.. one more month and we will see..

Maybe there was no delay this could have been Minelabs date all along and just introduce it way before to see what kind of interest it would drum up prior to production

Probey said:
Maybe there was no delay this could have been Minelabs date all along and just introduce it way before to see what kind of interest it would drum up prior to production

This could have been their original, but I personally doubt it. Dealers were originally telling us that mid-December was the expected time (not a hard deadline though) so that means that timeframe was coming from ML directly. As for the release timeframe, it was likely aimed at impacting sales of Garrrett's brand new detector. The pre-reveal was made in an announcement back in July that they were going to reveal it at the detectival event in September, so that timeframe had obviously been set for quite some time before that.

Maybe, just maybe, one of the reasons Santa could not get the EQ out in time for Christmas was the translation of the manual into all the different languages. I understand it was originally written in 'Australianeeze', and well you all know they have a 'strange' way of talking, so they got it translated into French, then the French had to get it translated into Mandarin, then to some Borneo dialect, then back to Russian ,then the Russian hackers got it and it somehow got into Mueller's investigation and was subpoenaed by the House and Senate, so it could not be released anywhere in the world without a manual! Latest word is a judge in the 9th Circuit Court has banned the importation as it is anti-muslim or maybe it was anti gay! Heck, who knows and who cares? Just ship the darned thing!

fair dinkum mate Australianezze stone the bloody crows mate, ya goota a few roo's short in the top station if ya think that's how we yak .

so fair suck of the sav mate if it was in real Aussie you blokes would be rooted ..yad be better off hitting the turps and then havin a gander..

I could belt on some more but am as dry as a dead dingo's donga so see ya latter mate.

AJ