Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here we go again!!

Another new machine!

https://youtu.be/WGtZ2MoHJlw

Oh man is that a nox he threw down ???lol
Already have one “pre ordered “
Paid in full !!! Lol

Hahaha, that video is hilarious. Love it!

Mkus said:
Paid in full !!! Lol

How could you preorder a machine that’s not yet revealed or priced?

Bigtom123 said:
Mkus said:
Paid in full !!! Lol

It’s a joke hence the Lol with all the bad news preordered Nox users I could not help but joke about “preordering “

Mkus said:
Bigtom123 said:
Mkus said:
Paid in full !!! Lol

It’s a joke hence the Lol with all the bad news preordered Nox users I could not help but joke about “preordering “

Ok,thanks.lol..I just got a little excited for a minute and thought I was late to the date.

Bigtom123 said:
Mkus said:
Bigtom123 said:
Mkus said:
Paid in full !!! Lol

Ok,thanks.lol..I just got a little excited for a minute and thought I was late to the date.
Lol only one late might be minelab I bet it’s a PI machine

3 freq (selectable single freq) 500$-ish. Hmmm? Going downscale a bit to knock out the stragglers who are still hanging on...getting people to change brands is every companies “foot in the door” to show people what they have,and that it’s ultimately better than what they used to have. I can’t fault any of the 3 Minelabs I own,sorry. As a coin hunter in turf,they just PRODUCE. That’s all I care about.

I will wait for whatever replaces the CTX...
It is a good video...

My thoughts on what we can determine and infer about the latest mystery machine!

http://thesilverfiend.com/upcoming-minelab-vanquish-metal-detector/

Very interesting, thanks Jason for a very good analysis of that short video.

I guess I’ll have to wait awhile for the display screen with VDIs comes back. I miss the display on my Exp II

Tony NJ

Nowwwwwww....... what machines will be discontinued? About that time dont ya think? I wish ML would get into the beach PI game.

dewcon4414 said:
Nowwwwwww....... what machines will be discontinued? About that time dont ya think? I wish ML would get into the beach PI game.

The X-Terra line. Maybe the Explorer

Jason..... are you talking Etrac....... because the Explorer has been discontinued for some time now just like the Sov? ML has given us a pretty good wadding machine with the Nox......what they need to do now is replace the Xcal..... so why not do it right and do PI for diving with disc? Im not a real fan of the Nox chatter in salt water....... i think the water hunters would put the Nox up for a good PI. I guess we will see when the AQ gets here if im right.

dewcon4414 said:
Jason..... are you talking Etrac....... because the Explorer has been discontinued for some time now just like the Sov? ML has given us a pretty good wadding machine with the Nox......what they need to do now is replace the Xcal..... so why not do it right and do PI for diving with disc? Im not a real fan of the Nox chatter in salt water....... i think the water hunters would put the Nox up for a good PI. I guess we will see when the AQ gets here if im right.

Lord I'm getting old. Yeah, the E-Trac. It's become the lost child with the improved CTX and now the lighter and faster EQX.

I wold love to see an updated excal. I know others will disagree, but I HATE the pitch-hold of it. Give me an excal with a regular tone threshold. They could improve its recovery speed and mineral/salt abilities.

I wish the AQ would be produced as a diver! It's clearly going to be a beach machine, so only give it minimal depth ability?

It's going to be a detector that will aim to offer a better, cheaper option than the Ace 250....which is what most newbies buy, like i did. Minelab want to take over Ace 250 sales, period. The Equinox is killing a LOT of competition, but now they wanna Take over Ace 250 market!