Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi y'all....

Dan-MO

I hope everyone is well. My life has been very busy and on and off for the last several months I have been spending time in the hospitals..........but that has not been altogether a bad thing. We have been blessed with 3 more grandchildren! My daughter and son-in-law are the proud parents of identical twin girls. They were born premature and struggled for life itself for several weeks in the hospital....but thanks to the power of prayer and the miracles of modern medicine they are home and thriving and badly spoiled at this time with no ill effects at all!

Not to be outdone, my son and daughter-in-law became the proud parents of a bouncing baby boy! Named after me! That makes us a total of 8 (count 'em) 8 grandchildren! Since we only had 2 children we never imagined we would be so blessed. Even though both are in their mid thirtys I figured I had better repeat that little talk I had with them many years....you know, the talk about where babies come from.:crylol: Anyway, as winter approaches I should have more time to spend with you guys and have a couple of new stories I would love to share when time permits. Until then, please know I think of you guys often

what happened to you but kept sending the jokes :D We could use some life around here. Maybe winter will wake the place up. I have thought about calling you a few times but I am usually out somewhere when I think about it and it is out of my head when I get home. Dave showed up too and also Linda occasionally.

Come back when you can

Now that winter is on the horizon, we will see more of you.

Calm seas

micheal

When you get some spare time, tell us a story or two about the grandchildren. Take care of yourself, Kelley (Texas) :)

[size=x-large][sup]Hey Dan,

Glad to hear from you.:thumbup:

Our 6 Grands are our reward for putting up with our three kids!:biggrin:

8 is even more of a reward to enjoy and will certainly keep Ya buisy!

Look forward to hearin from you when you get a mo,

CJ[/sup][/size]

Enjoy all those grandkids. Waiting for the winter mode to kick here also. Down time..... Good to see you online. George-CT