Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit the field

shawnIN

They got part of the beans out so I got to hit some open ground. got a new Ultimate 13 inch coil and was wanting to try it out. The first hit was the 1864 2 center. That is the 5th one to come from this field so far. About a minute later, out pops a crusty injun. went for about a half hour and then get a low sounding 12-33 signal and out pops the half dime. Unfortunately, the face is worn and cant get a date. went for about another hour and picked up another injun and then a few minutes later the last of the tribe. was nice to get back up to the field, but it will even be better to get the rest of the beans out. they are sitting over where most of the coins have come out in the past.

Great hunting! That field is becoming one of your best friends, lo! Keep those photos coming, we're really enjoying them!

must be a real clean field, if I used a 13" coil on fields around here I wouldn't find a thing!!! I have to use my small coil, my sites are iron filled, at least 10-12 iron hits per swing

This field actually is pretty clean except for one small area. I will eventually work it with a smaller coil. I have a field near my home that was once a village back in the early 1800's that I am waiting for the beans to be cut. I expect that one to be littered with iron.

Goes4ever said:
must be a real clean field, if I used a 13" coil on fields around here I wouldn't find a thing!!! I have to use my small coil, my sites are iron filled, at least 10-12 iron hits per swing

Congrats on your finds! :clapping: I have a couple places I,d like to hunt but I need to get the
field owners permission. Thank for the picks. HH

Great finds ! :beers: