Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hobby specific Xmas wish list.

Ronstar

Went out with jkline for a bit this noon. 32 degrees with a wind on an open knob not so smart. But it got me to thinking, what one item would you most want as an option on any detector either factory installed or an aftermarket item?
As of today I would truly appreciate a grip heater!

Clock

I’ve often thought about a clock on the control face…… maybe with sunrise/set flashers. Put an alarm on it that turns the machine off so you can get home when you said you would be back home, could be a marriage saver!!!!

I would like to see Inline Probes available again. That would be a very usable accessory for me having the same Disc & tone as the detector.
Another improvement would be to have small swells on the outside of the armrest that you can fit the headphone ear cups over for more secure transport.

Went out with jkline for a bit this noon. 32 degrees with a wind on an open knob not so smart. But it got me to thinking, what one item would you most want as an option on any detector either factory installed or an aftermarket item?
As of today I would truly appreciate a grip heater!
That's a great idea. Never thought about it. I started bringing disposable hand warming pads because my grip hand tends to freeze at about this time.
I think they did well to put a clock on the Legend. I sure would like one on the Equinox. I have a pocket watch in my pocket but with gloves and everything I'm wearing at this time of the year, I find it hard to get to.

I have not really had issues with my handgrip getting cold, but my Lesche shovel felt like I was hiding an ice cycle. My fix for that was a about a 1 foot section of rubber hose that simply slides over the handle and acts like an insulator.
That made a huge difference.
On my wish list is some new sites to detect!!!🤣😂

I have not really had issues with my handgrip getting cold, but my Lesche shovel felt like I was hiding an ice cycle. My fix for that was a about a 1 foot section of rubber hose that simply slides over the handle and acts like an insulator.
That made a huge difference.
On my wish list is some new sites to detect!!!🤣😂
You have enough to cover 🤭

I’ve often thought about a clock on the control face…… maybe with sunrise/set flashers. Put an alarm on it that turns the machine off so you can get home when you said you would be back home, could be a marriage saver!!!!
I’ll never set mine 😂😂

C’mon folks….. ya know we need a backup beeper for when in crowded areas. Just obnoxious enough to drive people away!