Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hoopla dwindling

Tom Slick

With all the Hoopla around the Equinox's premier it seems that interest has sure died down in the past couple of weeks. I hope Minelab manages to get it released to the public before the feeding frenzy stops completely. I see the AT Max as an example

why is it quiet?

Agreed my point exactly.

Getting tired of waiting , starting to look real hard at a CTX 3030 again

I AGREE

I'm out n aboot with my "Deus" these days and finally liking using it!!!
Conditions are perfect now with damp soil and stubbly fields and am finding a lot of 'smaller shallower' bits.

I might not wait anymore? If no word by Dec 16, then they are really taking the P***

That would be 4 months and no show!!!!!

My, what an impatient lot of ninnies. Its not like its XP who promised a release and then finally made good 2 years later. We havent even reached the PROPOSED release date and people are complaining. Sheesh, sit back and relax. I'll take one when it comes out, and let you know how it stacks up and you can buy yours in the spring.

Jason in Enid said:
My, what an impatient lot of ninnies.

nice. calling forum members slow and stupid.

I would use the phrase 'Beat To Death'.
Is there anything that hasn't been beat to death about this machine? I mean even things that MIGHT be related to the Eq have been Beat To Death.

Beyonder said:
Jason in Enid said:
My, what an impatient lot of ninnies.

nice. calling forum members slow and stupid.

where in the world did you get THAT from my post? :confused:

I agree another thread about how interest is dying lol.
Maybe no one cares because we have all pre ordered them and are waiting.

On another thread here it says a dealer has said that it will be released at the end of the year . Too late for Christmas though.

Still i'm waiting .

If only someone would take a machine and do a salt wet test .

It will be in some other language anyways. While I admire diversity I really hate when people post links to videos where I have no idea what they are saying. We have the Dr Tones guy as our official English speaking rep. Get his butt to Florida and toss him in the water with an Equinox.

I am sure it will all pickup when Minelab releases the next update on the detector and this forum will be full of questions for the field testers. At this time it seems like everything has been beat to death and it has not been released yet.
I think we have a lot of people getting impatient, reminds me of the kids before Christmas and feel those that have pre-ordered will be glad they did, those that didnt may have to wait for a while so Minelab can catch up so by spring most will have one if they want one.

Rick

Surely they learned their lesson about salt water after the CTX? It will be interesting to see if the testers have to defend.... or can praise this machine. Im in the....... ill wait and see category before ordering. Is anyone concerned that ML said it couldnt compete with FBS machines...... and it sounds like its abilities matches its price? I was hoping for an over achiever. This confused me...... when they said it would out perform single freq machines. So does FBS also out perform single freq machines..... especially dedicated machines? Anyone see this being a nose heavy machine out of the water? This may have been one of those times id use a shaft similar to the deus with it above the hand.

Nuke em said:

"The tester from Idaho said "I'll be in Hawaii in December so hope to test it at the ocean?"

goodmore said:
It will be in some other language anyways. While I admire diversity I really hate when people post links to videos where I have no idea what they are saying. We have the Dr Tones guy as our official English speaking rep. Get his butt to Florida and toss him in the water with an Equinox.

The way things are going that might happen. LOL

As it would be with any product,especially things that cost in the hundreds of dollars,I would hope that ML is using this time to work out any bugs and to fine tune the EQ so when it’s out,it’s out. If I had to wait another 6 months but it’s a clean running machine with ZERO issues,I’d rather wait. Imagine running it RIGHT NOW for a period of 3 months and not finding much only to find out the tracking system isn’t calibrated correctly....or similar. What would I think of ML for that? Not much. I respect anyone/a company for taking the time to make it right,if that’s what the holdup is.
ML has known about Conductive salts and such for awhile now,so I cannot see that type of hunting being a hang up for this unit...it wouldn’t make any sense.
Cmon cmon cmon......:)

Des D said:
Nuke em said:

"The tester from Idaho said "I'll be in Hawaii in December so hope to test it at the ocean?"

Wish you were doing the testing Des. We know where we stand with you.
Sorry just been to the shops and forgot to pick up a bloody Searcher or was it T.H ?